Assistant JD Coordinator
- Skate Canada ISPC - Intermediate STARSkate/Provincial Coach (NCCP Level 2 Certifed)
- First Aid and CPR
- CanPower Certified
Further Training and Education:
- Graduated from Simon Fraser University 2017; Major in Kinesiology (Honors with Distinction)
with a Concentration in Active Health and Rehabilitation
- Trained at the Goh Ballet Academy for 6 years
- Trained in Ballroom Dancing
Personal Skating Achievements:
- Was on the Singapore National Team for 5 years and competed at the Junior and Senior level Internationally.
- During the 5 years she participated at Jr. Worlds, placed top 4 at the New Zealand Winter Games in Junior, and placed 12th U.S. International Classic in Senior.
- Locally she came 1st at B.C. Winter Games in Pre-Novice and 5th at BC Sectionals in Junior.
Skate Canada Tests:
- Gold Freeskate
- Gold Dance
- Sr. Silver Skills
- Sr. Competitive Singles